So once again the morning began at 4:30 am with a 55 EZ and Stretch 10 class. It is last day of the inferno plan… and I couldn’t be happier 🙂 Breakfast this morning was my favorite of all weeks! With about 20 minutes left of our workout, I started to get that pukey hungry feeling. I kinda get that sometimes if I do a hard workout in the morning without eating first. Luckily I pushed through it though.
Breakfast was super yum… and my fave: Waffles! I have been waiting for these all week.
These waffles and Turkey sausage links were not any pricey health brand. Instead we just stuck to what was on sell and got Turkey Sausage Jimmy Dean’s and Whole Wheat Eggos. You can still find healthy in many cheaper brands 🙂
This whole meal hit the spot and kept me full. Two thumbs up for this inferno meal.
This was my first time ever having coffee with no sort of creamer. Instead we just had a packet of stevia and a splash of almond milk. It was surprisingly still good plane jane. Who knew one day I would actually be able to enjoy a simple cup of coffee. I swear the older I get the more my taste buds have adjusted! lol
We only had to work until 1:00 pm today. Alright! It is so crazy, but our new assistant is actually giving Whit and I some new hours. It is nice not having to be the only closers now 🙂 It was a short shift, but man was it crazy. I felt like I most definitely got a second workout at work. It was of course Free Bagel Friday, but the coupon expires today! So with that being said everybody rushed in at once to get their last free bagel. It was INSANE. There has never been so many orders in the red and complaints. We literally had almost all of our workers working, and we still could not keep up with the crowd. Well let me tell ya I am more than happy that craziness is over for today!
There was no time to eat the snack that we packed at work… so we just added it as an extra side with our lunch.
Lunch was a Chicken and Hummus Pita alongside a mixed greens salad.
Usually when it comes to planning out meal, I always seem to struggle with lunch ideas. I am good at coming up with salads… but that is about it. So this plan has allowed me to open plenty of new lunch ideas!
Our afternoon snack today was nothing other than Shakeology! Today we sprinkled some guar gum and xanthum gum in it… which made it taste even better than the Frosty that we made last week!
Well the last inferno dinner that I am about to go make is Rosemary Pork Chops with Peas and Wild Rice. I love PORK CHOPS! So this will hopefully be a great meal to end with 😛
Well before I go, I saw a random list that Christina did about herself last week and I thought it would be fun to share 10 random things about us!
1. Whit and I are mirrored twins. I am left-handed and she is right-handed.
2. Whit and always say that I am book smart and she is street smart. I am a straight “A” book smart girl and Whit has more common sense and is more aware about the important things in life lol.
3. We share a 2001 silver Honda Civic that is decked out in Tinkerbell. We even gave our car two names… Tinkmobile(this one always gets odd reactions until we tell people about our Tinkerbell stuff lol) and Hollywood(because she came from California).
4. Whit and I cook dinner almost every single night for our family.
5. We do not really know how to swim. We took lessons when we were little… but never caught on! The most I can pretty much do is float on my back. I guess if I ever feel like I am going to drowned then floating on my back is the only thing that will save me. YIKES!
6. We are the youngest of 5. We have two older sisters and one brother. Karstee is 29, Travis is 25, and Ashley is 21.
7. We secretly LOVE the Disney Channel lol. Hannah Montana is the best!
8. We played Barbie’s almost all the way up to sixth grade!
9. We are from Utah… so everybody always assumes that we are Mormon! Or even worse that our dad has multiple wives.
10. We have tried every sport out there soccer, basketball, gymnastics, lacrosse, cheerleading, dance, but ultimately working out has been our passion!
Well guys, I am off to cook!
P.S. Here was our final product!