With all of the request for the Pumpkin Bread recipe, here it is. Hope you like 🙂
Court and Whit’s White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
Serves 8-10 (2 loafs)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups of pumpkin
- 2 cups of Turbinado Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed pureed with 6 tablespoons of water (eqv. to 2 eggs)
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of Sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 cups of spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of any nut (Pecans or Walnuts are best)
- Preheat oven to 375. And spray non-stick spray on two 9″ X 5′ glass loaf pans
- Combine the pumpkin, sugar, “egg”, almond milk, sunflower oil, and Vanilla in a mixing bowl. In a different bowl mix flour baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate chips, and nuts. Then Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Fill the loaf pans evenly, and Bake for 60-75 min, or until springs up when touched with a finger.
- Let cool, then enjoy!